Import vs Domestics @ MIR!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

She's #1!

Taking a break from all the automotive news, we like to introduce PapoRacing.com approved and official eye-candy: Crystal de Ron, participant #1....

She's participating for the Curacao Miss Teenager 2011 contest. The official voting site has been launched, you can support Crystal by voting for her at:

http://www.curacaobeautyorg.com/#!miss-curacao-teenager/vstc2=


Here are more pictures of Crystal de Ron


She is fighting hard to succeed her dream and she will never give up! Keep being awesome and have fun Crystal, go get'em!

PapoRacing.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Paolo! I appreciate this so much! Indeed, I am fighting hard to succeed my dream. The motto is: Never give up! When you want something and you wanna accomplish it, you gotta work hard 4 it! With GOD by my side, I WILL succeed! <3

    ReplyDelete